The following are the terms and conditions applicable to bookings made with Silver Satin Wedding Cars. If there is any aspect which is not clear, please do contact us for clarification.
Terms & Conditions
Silver Satin Wedding Cars
0113 266 0300
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to confirm the booking. The balance must be paid in full 14 days prior to the date of travel.
2. All bookings made within 14 days or less before the date of travel must be paid in full at the time of booking.
3. If cancellation is requested 10 days or less prior to travel, Silver Satin Wedding Cars are under no obligation to refund any monies paid.
4. If cancellation is requested more than 10 days before travel the non refundable deposit will be retained.
5. Silver Satin Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible or liable for loss or damage to passenger(s) personal belongings howsoever caused.
6. Silver Satin Wedding Cars operates a strict no smoking policy.
7. Silver Satin Wedding Cars reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger(s) that they deem are unfit to travel for any reason whatsoever.
8. Silver Satin Wedding Cars drivers will do their utmost to be punctual and arrive at least 15 minutes before the booked time but neither the driver nor Silver Satin Wedding Cars can accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
9. Silver Satin Wedding Cars drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits and all journeys will be by the most appropriate route on the day.
10. Silver Satin Wedding Cars will not be liable for any indirect, or consequential losses such as but not limited to any third party claims or demands against the hirer, any third party or other economic loss in connection with or arising out of the service provided for under this agreement.
Silver Satin Wedding Cars will not be liable to the hirer or any third party for any loss claims or damages of any such person which may arise through our failure to meet any scheduled times.
Silver Satin Wedding Cars will be responsible for direct reasonably foreseeable losses arising out of their breach of contract, only to a maximum of the amount of the agreed cost of the booking. For the avoidance of doubt a direct loss includes the cost of the hirer obtaining the services elsewhere and correction of defects caused by Silver Satin Wedding Cars but not any loss arising from any other reason whatsoever or howsoever caused except as stated.
11. If traffic conditions including bad weather conditions of any kind, road closures, accidents and acts of God prevent Silver Satin Wedding Cars from arriving on time and this in turn leads to missed appointments/flights/forwarding travel plans etc. Silver Satin Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred although every effort will be made to ensure the hirer arrives on time.
12. The hirer must not request in any way any action which contravenes any part of any legislation which applies to the use of the vehicle as applied under the Road Traffic Act.
13. Silver Satin Wedding Cars has public liability insurance which provides cover for passengers inside and outside the vehicle. This does not constitute travel insurance and clients must have their own travel insurance to cover all other liabilities.
14. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused by any passenger to the interior or exterior of the vehicle and will be charged accordingly for any repair or valet required to return the vehicle to its original condition. A minimum of £50 will be charged for a full valet service to cover any spillage or staining caused by the hirer or any of their fellow passengers. Please respect the vehicle.
15. The hirer is held responsible for the behaviour of their fellow passengers or party members. If more serious damage is caused resulting in the loss of the vehicle the hirer will be charged for any consequential loss which Silver Satin Wedding Cars may incur including all bookings for hire.
16. The hirer shall be deemed the person or persons or authorised person on behalf of the bridal party who has signed and returned the booking form.
17. Return of the booking form shall constitute and indicate acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Silver Satin Wedding Cars – Terms & Conditions